It has been one year since I delivered the talk that became my first book, The Courage to Be in Community. I have heard from many people about the positive effect its message has made on their lives. Giving the talk and writing the book has been a true labor of love, so I am glad that it has helped people experience better relationships.
Hundreds of you have downloaded the eBook and audio or purchased a physical copy in hard cover or paperback. Still, I wish more people could see this message and practice its insights.
Will you help? It will not cost a cent.
If you want to share the book with a friend, reply to this email and ask for a free link to download the Kindle and .pdf versions of my book. You have my permission to give this link to anyone you believe will appreciate the book's message. My only request is that ask your friend to post a review (details below). I can't give my book away forever, but I will keep the files available for two weeks after you write to me. If you have not read the book yet, go ahead and use the link to download a copy for yourself.
If you like what you see, share the message by publishing a short review. It only needs to be a sentence or two. Not sure what to write? Here are some prompts to help:
- Mention how you applied a thought from the book.
- Note that you gave a copy to a friend, relative, or colleague.
- Is there a feature you particularly appreciated, for example, humor, children's version, anecdotes, suggested further reading?
- Read the other reviews to see what you would like to add or emphasize. Your review does not need to be unique; repeating a message is very persuasive.
- Emphasize that the contents are entirely non-religious and secular.
- Suggest particular audiences who might appreciate the book, for example, young adults, managers, therapists, teachers, ministers, coaches, etc.
- Quote a favorite line or paraphrase an idea. Click here to see passages highlighted by readers.
Here are the links to post your reviews:
iTunes or open iTunes store and search for "Tony Mayo"
Barnes & Noble
Thanks for reading this far. I wish you courage and authenticity in all of your communities.
If you have thought about getting a coach, I suggest you start by clicking here to watch my eight minute video. I cover the most common questions of potential clients.
Let me know how this material impacts your life by replying to this email or posting a comment to my blog. I also invite you to forward this email to business people you respect and want to help.