Free Subscription: RSS
This latest podcast is part three of a funny and useful conversation between top executive coach Tony Mayo and his longtime client Ron Dimon. Ron is an expert on the use of information by executives of large organizations. Listen as two experienced business people play with useful ideas in this episode including:
- Tony’s motivation to shift from management to executive coaching
- Early days at MCI
- Toxic leaders
- Arthur Andersen & Co.
- There has got to be a better way
- Dangers of emulating “genius managers”
- Meditation and yoga for business people
- Beyond money, jobs are about relationship
- Performance velocity
- Being counter-cultural instead of a “leaf on the breeze”
- Brain science
- Amygdala, limbic system, and forebrain
- Reasons and responsibility
- Transforming habits
- Breath, CO2, and stress
Just click here to listen now or subscribe on your device using Apple’s Tunes, Android, and other podcatchers to have this and all new episodes placed on your device as they become available.
Thanks to MusicOpen for providing public domain recordings of Beethoven.