Basic Protective Measures
- Maintain 4-6 feet of Physical Distance. Stay Socially Close.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are tired, nauseated, feverish, or coughing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with clean tissue or sleeve.
- Clean knobs, handles, & switches daily.
- Wash hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not share towels. Label your own. Wash it every other day.
- Replace shared towels with disposables.
- Use only hand sanitizers with 60% or more alcohol.
Please remain at home as much as practical.
Good luck, get plenty of sleep, & WASH YOUR HANDS!