Free Subscription: RSS
Curiosity, Confidence, and Your Cerebral Cortex Podcast
A conversation with executive coaching client Ron Dimon. Part 9
This latest podcast is part nine of a funny and practical conversation between top executive coach Tony Mayo and his longtime client Ron Dimon. Ron is an expert on the use of information by executives of large organizations. Listen as two experienced business people play with useful ideas in this episode including:
- The power of being unsure, of remaining “in the inquiry” rather than settling for easy answers.
- How to feel okay with yourself by helping others feel okay.
- Presenting to Fortune 500 company executives.
- The trap of over preparing your presentation.
- Your brain’s skill for anticipating the future—and the dangerous illusions that creates.
Just click here and either listen through your computer or subscribe through iTunes to have this and all new episodes placed on your device as they become available.
You may also set up an automatic “feed” to non-Apple devices by using this link: click here for other devices.