Free Subscription: RSS
This latest podcast is part one of a funny and useful conversation between top executive coach Tony Mayo and his longtime client Ron Dimon. Ron is an expert on the use of information by executives of large organizations. Listen as two experienced business people play with many ideas in this episode including;
- how to find and rewrite the script of your life,
- the value of seeing your career as a way to grow your relationships with people,
- why business people need not read business books,
- the brain food available from chess, contract bridge, Excel, and programming;
- the power of flat management hierarchy at Pixar and other Silicon Valley companies;
- the danger of “leaving your ego at the door” in a business meeting.
Just click here to listen now or subscribe on your device using Apple’s Tunes, Android, and other podcatchers to have this and all new episodes placed on your device as they become available.