The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
–George Bernard Shaw
- Client Comments
- Communication, Conversation, & Confrontation
- For Business Owners
- For Executive Coaches
- For Fun
- For Salespeople
- How to Set Goals
- Leadership Development
- Quotes and Aphorisms
- Recommended Books
- Sales Techniques
- Stress Management
- Team Manager Skills
- Technology Tips
- Videos & Podcasts
- him on VIDEO: Language Makes Us Human
- Set & Achieve Your Goals with The Business Owner's Executive Coach - Tony Mayo on How to Turn Hopes into Habits
- Set & Achieve Your Goals with The Business Owner's Executive Coach - Tony Mayo on Improved Goal Thermometer
- Set & Achieve Your Goals with The Business Owner's Executive Coach - Tony Mayo on The Power of Progress Reports
- - Tony Mayo on How to Apologize. And, Why.
Be Transitive Client Comments Concentration Conflict Management Conversation Courage Executive Leadership For Executive Coaches For Executives For Salespeople Goal Setting Happiness How to Set Goals Leadership Leadership Development Leadership Skills Development Listening Love Making Meaning Management Meditation Meetings Micro-Managers Organizational Leadership Personal Goals Podcast Quotes and Aphorisms Recommended Books Responsibility Sales Sales Coach Sales Strategy Sales Techniques Setting Goals Stress Stress in the Workplace Stress Management Team Manager Skills Teamwork Technology Tips Testimonial Transformation Trust Twitter Videos & Podcasts
What a great quote! We all need to adapt to succeed. It’s how we do it, however, that truly matters. This article (http://www.upyourservice.com/learning-library/customer-service-toolset/perfect-lives) provides some good insights on how to do so in the customer service arena.