This latest podcast is part eight of a funny and useful conversation between top executive coach Tony Mayo and his longtime client Ron Dimon. Ron is an expert on the use of information by executives of large organizations. Listen as two experienced business people play with useful ideas in this episode including:
Boost your sales by employing Tony’s insights:
- The surprisingly similar powers of affinity and similarity.
- Why it is important to sell to people rather than persuade positions.
- The proper roles of laughter, emotions, and product knowledge in sales.
- How and why Tony refused a check for $250,000.
- It is not what you say that makes the sale, it is what you hear!