Chris Haddon sits down for a high-level conversation with Executive Coach Tony Mayo, who has been coaching him and his business partners for years.
During this time they have made tremendous progress in their professional and personal lives.
Click here to listen in as Tony Mayo talks with his client, Chris Haddon.
In this podcast they cover:
- How can you tell if a coach is qualified
- What makes for the right coach/client relationship
- The importance of community for your success
- Hit your life’s goals using SMRs: Specific Measurable Results
- Fixing the past vs. planning your future
- The common denominators of successful people
- Find out if coaching is right for you
— Podcast with Tony Mayo at REI 360.
You may also enjoy this interview of Tony by Eric Tonningsen.