Free Subscription: RSS
This latest podcast is part eight of a funny and useful conversation between top executive coach Tony Mayo and his longtime client Ron Dimon. Ron is an expert on the use of information by executives of large organizations. Listen as two experienced business people play with useful ideas in this episode including:
- Management and sales rely upon the same essential skill
- Why salesperson with the most technical knowledge of the product is almost never the most top producer
- The Sandler Sales System
- Giving back the check
- The awesome power of the skeptical salesperson
- Why coaches avoid giving advice, opinions and tips
- VSOP group coaching for executives
- Problem vs breakdown
- Internal vs. external conversations
- Probing the past vs. future focus
- Effective conversation with an employee or vendor who is late with a deliverable or deadline
Just click here and either listen through your computer or subscribe through iTunes to have this and all new episodes placed on your device as they become available.
You may also set up an automatic “feed” to non-Apple devices by using this link: click here for other devices.